Guided canyoning tour in Fratarica canyon.
Available: May - October
Group: 2 - 8 people
Duration: 3 - 4 hours
Start Time: 10:30
Kids: 12 years +
Price: 85 EUR/person
What is included:
- Canyoning equipment (neoprene wetsuit and socks, harness, helmet, canyoning shoes)
- Tour guiding (licensed canyoning guide)
- Canyoning tour photos (Camera GoPRO Hero 7)
What is NOT included:
- Transfer (meet us on location)
- Food and drinks
OPTION: Make it a full-day trip, including transfer from Ljubljana, canyoning in Fratarica and sightseeing Julian Alps and Soča Valley. - Julian Alps Adventure Day -
IMPORTANT: When booking, please include height, weight and shoe size of all participants in comments. We need this info to prepare the equipment.
PLEASE NOTE: Canyoning is not suitable for non-swimmers, people with mobility impairments, people with spine injuries and women in pregnancy. If you have any health issues please consult with us before booking.
On this tour we will visit one of the most beautiful canyons in Slovenia, which is located in Triglav National Park next to a small alpine village Log pod Mangartom. The canyon with countless pools and waterfalls is hidden in a forest under the mighty Loška wall. We will be enchanted by crystal clean water and pristine mountain environment. During the activity we will explore the canyon on foot, rappel waterfalls and swim in pools. There will be no lack of challenges for those who enjoy a bit of adrenaline.
Meeting point: LOG POD MANGARTOM - Hotel Alpine parking lot
>>> Check location <<<
What to bring?
- For all our tours and activities we recommend you to wear comfortable sporty clothes and good hiking shoes.
- Our activities take place outdoors and weather can change quickly, so bring some warm clothes (pullover, jacket, hat...).
- Sunscreen cream and sunglasses.
- For canyoning tours you will need a swimsuit and a towel.
- Drinking water. You can also bring some snacks.
- Some spending money for lunch and coffee.
- Last but not least, have an open mind and heart to embrace the experience! :)