SOCA VALLEY Adventure Day
Our most action-packed tour takes you to the magical landscape of Soča valley. Canyoning in Sušec canyon and rafting on Soča river in one day!
- Available: May - October
- Group: 2 - 8 people
- Duration: Full day (8:30 - 20:30)
- Kids: 10 years +
Price: 145 EUR/person
What is included:
- Transfer from Ljubljana / Kranj / Kranjska Gora
- Canyoning equipment (neoprene wetsuit, harness, helmet, canyoning shoes)
- Rafting equipment (wetsuit, lifejacket, helmet)
- Tour guiding (licensed canyoning and rafting guide)
- Canyoning tour photos
What is NOT included:
- Food and drinks
IMPORTANT: When booking, please include height, weight and shoe size of all participants in comments. We need this info to prepare the equipment.
PLEASE NOTE: Canyoning is not suitable for non-swimmers, people with mobility impairments, people with spine injuries and women in pregnancy. If you have any health issues please consult with us before booking.
We will start the day with a quick stop at Lake Jasna, than we will continue with a drive up the Vršič road pass. The road will take us into the hearth of Triglav National Park. We will stop to enjoy the amazing views and breathe some fresh mountain air. Than we will descend into the Soča valley where, driving alongside the river, we will enjoy the surreal beauty of the area. After a quick stop in Bovec, we will be ready for our canyoning adventure in Sušec canyon. Jumping and sliding over numerous waterfalls will get your adrenaline going. Afterwards we will have just enough time to grab some food and than it is action again. Rafting on the rapids of Soča river will drain the last bits of energy out of our bodies and we will be ready to head back towards Ljubljana, exhausted but happy.
Pick-up Location: LJUBLJANA
Marinovševa cesta 2, 1000 Ljubljana - Slovenia
>>> Check location <<<
What to bring?
- For all our tours and activities we recommend you to wear comfortable sporty clothes and good hiking shoes.
- Our activities take place outdoors and weather can change quickly, so bring some warm clothes (pullover, jacket, hat...).
- Sunscreen cream and sunglasses.
- For canyoning tours you will need a swimsuit and a towel.
- Drinking water. You can also bring some snacks.
- Some spending money for lunch and coffee.
- Last but not least, have an open mind and heart to embrace the experience! :)