VIPAVA + KARST Adventure Day
A challenging via-ferrata climb above Vipava valley and a visit to the stunning Škocjan Caves.
- Available: March - Maj, October - November
- Group: 2 - 8 people
- Duration: Full day (8:30 - 18:30)
- Kids: 12 years +
Price: 135 EUR/person
What is included:
- Transfer from Ljubljana
- Via-ferrata equipment (harness, helmet, lanyards)
- Tour guiding (licensed climbing guide)
- Škocjan Caves entrance fee
What is NOT included:
- Food and drinks
- Hiking boots rent - 10 EUR/person
IMPORTANT: For the via-ferrata climb you need good hiking boots (not sport shoes!). If you would like to rent a pair of boots please include your shoe size in comments when booking.
PLEASE NOTE: Via-ferrata climb is not suitable for people with fear of heights, people with mobility impairments, people with spine injuries and women in pregnancy. If you have any health issues please consult with us before booking.
Vipava valley and Karst region are at its most beautiful in spring and autumn, when the sun is pleasantly warm and the landscape is in vibrant colours. We will start our day with a drive towards Vipava valley. Soon after reaching the valley we will be able to see the rock formation we are about to climb. You will receive safety instructions about the use of equipment, than we will gear up for the climb and off we go. The climb is steep and exposed, but technically not very demanding (via-ferrata grade B). During the climb we will enjoy the views of the valley bellow and surrounding landscape dotted with small villages and vineyards. After we reach the top of the climb we will descend back down into the valley on a hiking trail. We will make a quick stop for lunch in the town of Vipava. Than we will visit the world famous Škocjan Caves. It is one of the most impressive karst formations in the world and a part of UNESCO world heritage.
Pick-up Location: LJUBLJANA
Marinovševa cesta 2, 1000 Ljubljana - Slovenia
>>> Check location <<<
What to bring?
- For all our tours and activities we recommend you to wear comfortable sporty clothes and good hiking shoes.
- Our activities take place outdoors and weather can change quickly, so bring some warm clothes (pullover, jacket, hat...).
- Sunscreen cream and sunglasses.
- For canyoning tours you will need a swimsuit and a towel.
- Drinking water. You can also bring some snacks.
- Some spending money for lunch and coffee.
- Last but not least, have an open mind and heart to embrace the experience! :)