Guided canyoning tour in Grmečica canyon.
Available: May - October
Group: 2 - 8 people
Duration: 2 - 3 hours
Start Time: 9:30 a.m.
Kids: 12 years +
Price: 55 EUR/person
What is included:
- Canyoning equipment (neoprene wetsuit and socks, harness, helmet, canyoning shoes)
- Tour guiding (licensed canyoning guide)
- Canyoning tour photos (Camera GoPRO Hero 7)
What is NOT included:
- Transfer (meet us on location)
- Food and drinks
OPTION: Make it a full-day trip, including transfer from Ljubljana, canyoning in Grmečica, sightseeing Lake Bohinj and visiting Savica waterfall. - Lake Bohinj Adventure Day -
IMPORTANT: When booking, please include height, weight and shoe size of all participants in comments. We need this info to prepare the equipment.
PLEASE NOTE: Canyoning is not suitable for non-swimmers, people with mobility impairments, people with spine injuries and women in pregnancy. If you have any health issues please consult with us before booking.
About half way between Lake Bled and Lake Bohinj, on the forested slopes of Jelovica plateau, water has created a deep and dark canyon with steep limestone walls, numerous pools and waterfalls. During the activity you will enjoy in swimming and exploring this wild gorge. More daring ones will be able to overcome most obstacles by jumping, however some places require the use of ropes to get down safely. Final jump from the height of about 9 meters is only for the bravest.
Meeting point: NOMENJ - Grill Guesthouse parking lot
>>> Check location <<<
What to bring?
- For all our tours and activities we recommend you to wear comfortable sporty clothes and good hiking shoes.
- Our activities take place outdoors and weather can change quickly, so bring some warm clothes (pullover, jacket, hat...).
- Sunscreen cream and sunglasses.
- For canyoning tours you will need a swimsuit and a towel.
- Drinking water. You can also bring some snacks.
- Some spending money for lunch and coffee.
- Last but not least, have an open mind and heart to embrace the experience! :)