Guided canyoning tour in Jereka canyon.
Available: May - October
Group: 2 - 8 people
Duration: 2 - 3 hours
Start Time: 9:30 a.m.
Kids: 10 years +
Price: 55 EUR/person
What is included:
- Canyoning equipment (neoprene wetsuit and socks, harness, helmet, canyoning shoes)
- Tour guiding (licensed canyoning guide)
- Canyoning tour photos (Camera GoPRO Hero 7)
What is NOT included:
- Transfer (meet us on location)
- Food and drinks
OPTION: Make it a full-day trip, including transfer from Ljubljana, canyoning in Jereka, sightseeing Bohinj Lake and visiting Savica waterfall. - Lake Bohinj Adventure Day -
IMPORTANT: When booking, please include height, weight and shoe size of all participants in comments. We need this info to prepare the equipment.
PLEASE NOTE: Canyoning is not suitable for non-swimmers, people with mobility impairments, people with spine injuries and women in pregnancy. If you have any health issues please consult with us before booking.
Jereka canyon is located in the forested hills above Lake Bohinj. The descent through the canyon will be a mix of jumping and sliding down the waterfalls, rappelling on ropes, swimming and some on-foot exploration. While the first few obstacles may make your heart go a bit faster, you will soon gain confidence in the company of our experienced guide and you will be able to relax and enjoy the experience. Perfect for families!
Meeting point: JEREKA Bus Station
>>> Check location <<<
What to bring?
- For all our tours and activities we recommend you to wear comfortable sporty clothes and good hiking shoes.
- Our activities take place outdoors and weather can change quickly, so bring some warm clothes (pullover, jacket, hat...).
- Sunscreen cream and sunglasses.
- For canyoning tours you will need a swimsuit and a towel.
- Drinking water. You can also bring some snacks.
- Some spending money for lunch and coffee.
- Last but not least, have an open mind and heart to embrace the experience! :)