Hiking VELIKA PLANINA
Guided hiking tour to Velika Planina.
Available: May - November
Group: 2 - 8 people
Walking time: 3 - 4 hours
Start Time: 8:30 a.m.
Price: 85 EUR/person
What is included:
- Transfer from Ljubljana
- Tour guiding (licensed hiking guide)
What is NOT included:
- Food and drinks
- Hiking equipment
PLEASE NOTE: This tour is not suitable for people with mobility impairments. If you have any health issues please consult with us before booking. Reasonable level of physical fitness is expected.
We will start our day with a drive from Ljubljana, which will take us about an hour. We will hike uphill trough the forest and pastures and in about 2 hours we will reach the top. Here we will admire wooden shepherds houses and a small church that were built up here. Hopefully the weather will be good so we can enjoy the views of the highest peaks in Kamnik-Savinja Alps. On our way down we will stop in one of the mountain huts and you will be able to try some typical local foods.
Pick-up Location: LJUBLJANA
Marinovševa cesta 2, 1000 Ljubljana - Slovenia
>>> Check location <<<
What to bring?
- For all our tours and activities we recommend you to wear comfortable sporty clothes and good hiking shoes.
- Our activities take place outdoors and weather can change quickly, so bring some warm clothes (pullover, jacket, hat...).
- Sunscreen cream and sunglasses.
- Drinking water. You can also bring some snacks.
- Some spending money for coffee.
- Last but not least, have an open mind and heart to embrace the experience! :)