Hiking DEBELA PEČ
Guided hiking tour to Debela Peč.
Available: May - November
Group: 2 - 8 people
Difficulty: Easy / Moderate
Walking time: 5 - 6 hours
Start Time: 8:30 a.m.
Price: 85 EUR/person
What is included:
- Transfer from Ljubljana
- Tour guiding (licensed hiking guide)
What is NOT included:
- Food and drinks
- Hiking equipment
PLEASE NOTE: This tour is not suitable for people with mobility impairments. If you have any health issues please consult with us before booking. Reasonable level of physical fitness is expected.
On this tour we will hike through pine forests and mountain meadows to reach the summit of Debela peč (2014m). We will breathe fresh mountain air and on the top we will be rewarded with amazing views of some of the most impressive mountains in Slovenia, including Triglav (2864m). While the hike is not technically demanding, it does require some walking stamina. The good news is there is a mountain hut about half way up where we can refresh ourselves.
Pick-up Location: LJUBLJANA
Marinovševa cesta 2, 1000 Ljubljana - Slovenia
>>> Check location <<<
What to bring?
- For all our tours and activities we recommend you to wear comfortable sporty clothes and good hiking shoes.
- Our activities take place outdoors and weather can change quickly, so bring some warm clothes (pullover, jacket, hat...).
- Sunscreen cream and sunglasses.
- Drinking water. You can also bring some snacks.
- Some spending money for coffee.
- Last but not least, have an open mind and heart to embrace the experience! :)