JULIAN ALPS Advenuture Day
Canyoning adventure in Fratrica canyon and a sightseeing trip through the heart of Triglav National Park.
Available: May - October
Group: 2 - 8 people
Duration: Full day (8:30 - 19:30)
Kids: 12 years +
Price: 125 EUR/person
What is included:
- Transfer from Ljubljana / Kranj / Kranjska Gora
- Canyoning equipment (neoprene wetsuit, harness, helmet, canyoning shoes)
- Tour guiding (licensed canyoning guide)
- Canyoning tour Photos
What is NOT included:
- Food and drinks
IMPORTANT: When booking, please include height, weight and shoe size of all participants in comments. We need this info to prepare the equipment.
PLEASE NOTE: Canyoning is not suitable for non-swimmers, people with mobility impairments, people with spine injuries and women in pregnancy. If you have any health issues please consult with us before booking.
Slovenian Alps are a natural wonderland of incomparable beauty and Fratarica canyon is one of their most amazing features. We will start our day with a drive towards Kranjska Gora where we will enter into Triglav National Park. After a quick stop at Lake Jasna, we will ascend the 1611 meters high Vršič road pass, the highest one in Slovenia. The drive itself is an adventure all on its own as the road dates back to 1915, when it was constructed during World War I. On the way we will stop to admire the views of the mountains. We will continue by sightseeing Soča valley, a place of magical beauty. After a quick snack we will get ready to tackle Fratarica canyon. Jumping and sliding through numerous waterfalls and pools of crystal clean water will get your adrenaline going. Afterwards we will be tired and hungry so we will finish the day with a late lunch in one of the mountain huts.
Pick-up Location: LJUBLJANA
Marinovševa cesta 2, 1000 Ljubljana - Slovenia
>>> Check location <<<
What to bring?
- For all our tours and activities we recommend you to wear comfortable sporty clothes and good hiking shoes.
- Our activities take place outdoors and weather can change quickly, so bring some warm clothes (pullover, jacket, hat...).
- Sunscreen cream and sunglasses.
- For canyoning tours you will need a swimsuit and a towel.
- Drinking water. You can also bring some snacks.
- Some spending money for lunch and coffee.
- Last but not least, have an open mind and heart to embrace the experience! :)