LAKE BOHINJ Adventure Day
Canyoning tour in Grmečica or Jereka canyon and a sightseeing trip to Lake Bohinj and Savica waterfall.
- Available: May - October
- Group: 2 - 8 people
- Duration: Full day (8:30 - 19:30)
- Kids: 10 years +
Price: 115 EUR/person
What is included:
- Transfer from Ljubljana / Kranj / Bled
- Canyoning equipment (neoprene wetsuit, harness, helmet, canyoning shoes)
- Tour guiding (licensed canyoning guide)
- Canyoning tour Photos
- Savica waterfall entrance fee
What is NOT included:
- Food and drinks
- Canoe rent (2-3 persons) - 10 EUR/1h
- SUP rent (1 person) - 10 EUR/1h
IMPORTANT: When booking, please include height, weight and shoe size of all participants in comments. We need this info to prepare the equipment.
PLEASE NOTE: Canyoning is not suitable for non-swimmers, people with mobility impairments, people with spine injuries and women in pregnancy. If you have any health issues please consult with us before booking.
Lake Bohinj with its surroundings is one of the most beautiful and pristine areas in Slovenia. Thanks to its diverse landscape, it offers many opportunities for all kind of outdoor activities. We will start our day with canyoning, which will surely wake us up nicely. After a short drive to the lake we will stop for lunch. A pleasant hike through the woods will take us up to the majestic Savica waterfall. From the viewpoint below the waterfall we will be able to enjoy the spectacle of water and reflect upon the power of nature. Then it is time to finish our day with a refreshing swim in the lake. If you want you can also rent a canoe or SUP.
Pick-up Location: LJUBLJANA
Marinovševa cesta 2, 1000 Ljubljana - Slovenia
>>> Check location <<<
What to bring?
- For all our tours and activities we recommend you to wear comfortable sporty clothes and good hiking shoes.
- Our activities take place outdoors and weather can change quickly, so bring some warm clothes (pullover, jacket, hat...).
- Sunscreen cream and sunglasses.
- For canyoning tours you will need a swimsuit and a towel.
- Drinking water. You can also bring some snacks.
- Some spending money for lunch and coffee.
- Last but not least, have an open mind and heart to embrace the experience! :)